Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

surrounded by beauty

 
 

"Look deep into nature & you will understand everything better." -- Albert Einstein

Burton & I recently re-hiked Angel's Rest Trail. If you'd asked me 10 years ago if I was interested in hiking, I probably would've looked confused. Growing up in flat Florida, I'm not even sure if I fully understood what hiking entailed. But now, it is one of my absolutely favorite hobbies! As long as the weather's decent, I'd probably do it every weekend. It's free, stress-reducing, healthy, fun, & visually astounding. Plus, it makes my dog super happy & I share some of my best chats with Burton on our excursions :] Have you enjoyed nature lately?

1 comment:

  1. I've done a bit 360 too, I think growing up in a city and not having a lot of nature opportunities just made me a bit clueless to how beautiful nature is and how fun exploring it can be :) Very beautiful photos!!

    ReplyDelete