Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wildwood, Part II

 
I know I recently discussed the book "Wildwood", but I just had to revisit it again. I AM ADDICTED. I knew I would enjoy the series, but I just flew through the second book "Under Wildwood" & I am hooked! I think I'd even say I loved it more than the first & now I'm stuck here twiddling my thumbs until the third book comes out on February 4th. Gah! I didn't expect to fly through the first two so quickly, but I guess the Wildwood Chronicles are just. that. GOOD.

I haven't been this immersed in a book since I discovered Jonathan Safran Foer & Nicole Krauss's lovely writing. I've been searching websites to find out if there are going to be any more books in the series after the next one is released. I've been looking for any information, really, & then I found out that IT'S GOING TO BE MADE INTO A MOVIE! A stop-motion movie, to be exact, in the hands of Laika Animation Studio, creators of "Coraline". I couldn't find much information about the movie & its release date though. I guess it will just be another "Wildwood" thing for me to eagerly anticipate :]

No comments:

Post a Comment