Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

what should we call me

#whatshouldwecallme is one of my favorite time-wasting websites. It's filled with funny gifs for neary every situation & I can easily get lost on this website for a good half hour. I included a few of my favorites below. So if you're looking to procrastinate on this Friday, you're welcome :]

WHEN I GET HOME & TAKE OFF MY SKINNY JEANS  

WHEN I DECIDE TO CHIME IN DURING A MEETING AT WORK
How I think people will react:
  

How they actually react:  

WHEN I BRING BAKED GOODS INTO THE OFFICE

2 comments:

  1. lol, lol, uh oh, new time waster! I follow this one called "what should we call wedding photography", even though I'm not a wedding photographer (though hopefully one day!) It amuses me so much. I always think how clever people are to find such good responding gifs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just made my entire month! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete